Installation of fire safety systems - New construction
If you are an electrical contractor, relying on Calibre Plus allows you to stay focused on your business and your field of expertise.
Count on our team of CCQ installers (trade 222) specializing in the installation of fire alarm systems for complete support, from the design of the systems to their installation and the issuance of reports and certificates.
- Creation of the design and implementation plans
- Obtaining the permits required to carry out the project
- Consulting in the management of notices issued by the RBQ and municipal authorities
- Obtaining competitive prices from our partners
- Complete installation of quality fire alarm systems
- Connection to a 24/7 central monitoring station in accordance with the ULC-S-561 standard
- Connection of the fire safety system to the building’s central security system (for high-rise buildings and other related buildings)
- Issuance of a report and ULC-537 certification
- Inspection and maintenance of the systems as required by government authorities, the Underwriters’ Laboratories of Canada, municipal fire departments and the National Building Code – Learn more
Fire alarm products
Our devices are subjected to rigorous testing and quality control to ensure maximum protection.
- Fire panels – Control station with digital voice control (VDC)
- Notification devices -Speakers, piezos, horns
- Addressable analog heat and smoke detector
- Manual station
- Modules and accessories
- Emergency lighting
- LED lighting
- Intercoms – Analog intercom and/or SIP